Summer 2017 Programs: Classes, Camps, Clinics, Tumbling Meet!
Check your gymnast’s Spring Progress Report for the appropriate level. New students can check our level description guide – click here. Then check the schedule links below to see what class works best with your schedule.
Registration is easy!
Simply check the class schedule for your gymnast’s ability level – very similar to the spring schedule. Email Chris at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your gymnast’s name, birthdate and class request! She will return your email with a confirmation ASAP! Please be patient the first week of registration!
2017 Registration forms – Click Here
Summer programs begin Monday June 5 and continue through August 24 for a full 12 week-3 month program. Summer is the perfect time to start and continue classes. Progress is quick in the summer!
The Tumbling Meet will be held on Saturday, August 19 here at Jacobs for ages 4 and older! Everyone is welcome! Routines are taught and practiced during the tumbling portion of summer classes! Fun experience for all levels of gymnasts. More info to come!
2017 Summer Tuition and Registration Fees:
Classes meet once a week
- 2 year old classes – 30 minute class – $55/month
- 3 year old classes – 45 minute class – $75/month
- Beginner, Intermediate – 60 minute class – $75/month
- Cheer, Boys classes – 60 minute class – $75/month
- Superstars (invite only) 75 minute class – $85/month
- Advanced – 90 minute class – $95/month
- House Team – 120 minute practice – $125/month
- Xcel Team – 4 hours/week – $225/month (unlimited practices)
Family rate discounts are available – $10 discount for each additional child.
Summer Registration fee (new students) discounted to $10. Registration fees renew each fall – $20/year.